Latest news from Magnus Attefall 03/16/2012
How to Track Your Website’s Content on Pinterest
In order to track what is being pinned from your site, and to engage with those pins further, try funneling that Pinterest content into a handy RSS feed.
How To Create An SEO Positive Company Culture
Tear down the walls: not the ones in your website but in your company, between and within divisions. Too many businesses, especially larger companies, divide website responsibilities throughout different parts of the organization chart.
How To Use Memes to Build EASY Backlinks & Traffic
What is a Meme? Memes, or more specifically internet memes, refer to any concept that spreads across the Internet. This can include stories, quotes, images, videos or audio, but for the purposes of this article we’ll refer specifically to images.
Google Plus: The problem isn’t design, it’s a lack of demand
While Google continues to maintain that its Google+ social network is doing just fine, thank you very much — with a user base of about 100 million, according to the web giant — skepticism about the actual popularity of the service remains high.
How to Use Pinterest for Public Relations
More insights into how businesses can use Pinterest specifically for Public Relations.
The New Design Guidelines
Wow – great examples of how to use Html5 in new designs! 🙂
Nya Apple TV för 1080p i svenska Apple Store
Nu finns nya Apple TV för 1080p i svenska Apple Store. Priset är 1.029 kronor och den skickas inom 5-7 dagar.
Här är hetaste resmålen i sommar
Vill du få lyxkänsla för en billig peng, solsäkra semestern eller åka till trendstället nummer ett i sommar? Här är reseexperternas hetaste tips för alla smaker.
This Is Everything You Need To Know About Pinterest (Infographic)
These are the tidbits I found most interesting:
* The number of Pinterest users to visit the site daily has gone up 145 percent since the beginning of 2012
* Pinterest content is very different in the UK, and more centered around venture capital, blogging resources, web analytics and the like
* Over 80 percent of pins are actually re-pins rather than brand new content
* Pinterest user growth is better than that of Facebook and Twitter at the same point in their history
* As expected, 80 percent of Pinterest’s user base is female
* Brands are having a helluva time leveraging Pinterest — Better Homes & Gardens has 25,000+ followers on Pinterest, compared to 21,000 on Twitter
Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.